An enquiry is processed by accurate intake and documentation of customer requirements following the regulations of DIN EN ISO 9001.
Within the planning, we ensure by choosing calculation methods, dimensioning of the components, preparation of part lists, pricing and coordination of the delivery for a submission of detailed quotations with descriptions, drawings and schematic flow diagrams. Indication of sub-suppliers and submission of commercial quotations are in accordance with the attached commercial conditions.
Our design department is responsible that all calculations and valve design sheets are constructively handled according to applicable requirements, regulations and standards. Simulation of stress tests by computational fluid dynamics and data analysis ensures required operation and is documented in data sheets.
All valves of Armaturen Union GmbH are manufactured in ISO 9001 certified production facilities. We mention here Babcock Leistungszentrum Oberhausen among others. The manufacturing of the ordered devices includes factory tests and inspections. A list of all inspections and technical acceptance tests are summarized in certificates. These quality records are approved by the German Technical Inspection Association (TÜV). Packings such as seaworthy packing shall be provided if required according to specification.
The operation time of at least 25 years is attended by after-sales services wich include maintenance and delivery of spare parts and a close contact to customers.
• Checking of the drafts and construction drawings.
• Preliminary examination by way of calculation by own or offical control authorities.
• Receiving inspection of all arriving materials from the sub-supplier.
• Nondestructive methods of testing of prefabricated parts.
• Ultrasonic and radiographic testing
• Surface crack testings by penetration or magnetic powder testing methods.